On the Importance of CPR, First Aid, and AED Training

If you follow Brauner Safety Services on Twitter or subscribe to the quarterly newsletter, then you are most likely already aware that Brauner has launched a new training program – CPR, First Aid and AED Training.  As a safety training and consulting firm, Brauner Safety Services is proud to launch this vital and lifesaving program that is aligned with and provides certification through American Red Cross, the gold standard in CPR and First Aid training.

Why American Red Cross?

When it comes to lifesaving skills and certification, not all programs are created equal. With American Red Cross (ARC), you are gaining expert and proven instruction through an organization that has been active and operating for more than 140 years. Behind every American Red Cross training program stands the Scientific Advisory Council, a volunteer body of Red Cross science and medical experts dedicated to ensuring that what you learn is based on the latest and best emergency science (Source: American Red Cross).  ARC offers the next era in lifesaving training, and its programs are unmatched in design and flexibility, enabling participants to learn lifesaving skills in less time.

CPR, First Aid and AED Training Benefits

Anything can happen in a workplace or on a job site, and for this reason, it is crucial that crews and employees are trained for life-threatening situations. From cardiac arrest and stroke to anaphylactic reactions and drug/opioid overdose, this lifesaving training will prepare your team to be ready and safe in a health emergency. The truth is that minutes can make the difference between life and death, and by preparing your staff to respond to any of these incidents, you are taking the right steps to a safe workplace.  

When considering cardiac arrest alone, CPR is vital to survival.  Just consider these facts:

  • If someone in cardiac arrest receives CPR immediately, they have a 45% increased chance of survival compared to no CPR.
  • 9 out of 10 people who are in cardiac arrest out of a hospital setting have a 10% chance of survival – 90% do not survive without CPR.

In addition to being prepared for health emergencies and keeping your crews safe both on and off the job site, CPR, First Aid, and AED training through Brauner Safety Services offers a variety of benefits including:

  • Save time and money
  • Decrease insurance and liability
  • Experience personalized, interactive learning and flexible training
  • Receive the latest and updated lifesaving skills
  • Receive American Red Cross Certification
  • Continue learning with take-home literature

Whether your training is required by OSHA, part of your company policy, or you simply want a safer workplace, Brauner Safety Services offers flexible training solutions designed to meet your business guidelines and stay within your budget.

Upon successful completion of courses, you will earn certification that satisfies OSHA-mandated job requirements. To learn more, you may view/download the latest program flyer here.  To schedule your CPR/First Aid/AED Training, contact jim@braunersafety.com

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Website Powered by WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: